GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

Hmm... a collab revolving around the relay of an item. Intradasting concept. :)

This was tight. Cool to see how all of these names from a couple years ago are imrpoving. The 3d bit was tight. What programs were used in that section? Looked like a mocap-quality piece.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Scary how good you got at animation. You really nailed the cartoon style. Hope all is well!

Madness Gladius Madness Gladius

I think this had real potential to win the contest this year, if you varied up the violence a little bit more. Your sense of weight and timing shows you have a lot of patience animating and sense of motion. I also dug your sense of style (the heel-up feet, rather than a flat-foot design). I would've liked to see more gladiator-influenced violence/interactions to spice up the animation a bit. Maybe the crowd would engage in the fight or more difficult sentries would pop up. I think if you make your animations more complex like that, you'll have some top-quality work.

slimshady0592 responds:

I kinda made this under pressure because i was already working on something else but wasn't satisfied with the result. I dropped that animation and started working on this, but i had almost no time left. If i had planned it better i would've made it longer with more fights and details and stuff because i had a lot of fun making this. Anyway i'm glad it's well recieved and thank you for your review! :D

MURDER MURDER

I also ran into yetanotherjohn's issue. That needs fixings.

Otherwise, this was quite a peach to play. And I sure like peaches.

Oppa Gangnam Run Oppa Gangnam Run

This is essentially Canabalt with OPS and Slenderman slapped on top. And I loved every minute of it. Only issue is the hi-score system. It's a tad glitchy.

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

Nice little game. The clay models were a neat idea!

Stainville 4 - Vent Scene Musi Stainville 4 - Vent Scene Musi

Ver good

Epic Hip Hop Epic Hip Hop

dope as fuck. the chorus sample was a little weird, but the overall composition of this is fantastic. very dark.

piggemz responds:

lol tanks homie, swag on max for dis one.
the choir is from a free symphonic library i found, i wrote all the melodic content though.

appreciate da feedback 4 shore

Corey McJamz Corey McJamz

This is a great relaxing kind of music. I was in kind of a bad mood and this just picked me up and calmed me down. I generally think of loops as shorter than 2 minutes, but I'll be looping this all day, I suppose.

piggemz responds:

lawl good to hearr, yeah i mean, the longer the better, less looping that way

Black Eye Black Eye

I don't SEE the point of this comic.

OhmNeuroFlux OhmNeuroFlux

I like this one a lot. Lots of movement and depth. It's a very symmetrical piece, not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but I think if you messed with the middle a little more, it would make the painting a little more interesting - like, maybe have the snake overlapping the semicircle that it's next to.

Did you manipulate the colors digitally at all?

Littleluckylink responds:

Hell yeah! Always looking for suggestions and whatnot, much appreciated, ol' bean. As far as digital manipulation goes, since I can't really scan my art, I usually take a digital photo of it, which tends to mess up the contrast and saturation above all other things. So basically any editing or touching up I do is to make the digital photo look as accurate to the real thing as possible.

Portrait of an @merican Portrait of an @merican