GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

Hmm... a collab revolving around the relay of an item. Intradasting concept. :)

This was tight. Cool to see how all of these names from a couple years ago are imrpoving. The 3d bit was tight. What programs were used in that section? Looked like a mocap-quality piece.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Scary how good you got at animation. You really nailed the cartoon style. Hope all is well!

Madness Gladius Madness Gladius

I think this had real potential to win the contest this year, if you varied up the violence a little bit more. Your sense of weight and timing shows you have a lot of patience animating and sense of motion. I also dug your sense of style (the heel-up feet, rather than a flat-foot design). I would've liked to see more gladiator-influenced violence/interactions to spice up the animation a bit. Maybe the crowd would engage in the fight or more difficult sentries would pop up. I think if you make your animations more complex like that, you'll have some top-quality work.

slimshady0592 responds:

I kinda made this under pressure because i was already working on something else but wasn't satisfied with the result. I dropped that animation and started working on this, but i had almost no time left. If i had planned it better i would've made it longer with more fights and details and stuff because i had a lot of fun making this. Anyway i'm glad it's well recieved and thank you for your review! :D

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

I really dig the art style and the style of the narrative. Been watching all these videos back-to-back for the past hour. Thoroughly enjoying myself. Thanks for these.

FBF Madness FBF Madness

This better make it to front page soon. This animation reminded me of MicMadness, which I believe came in first a few years ago. The style was similar to this, with the exception of particle effects and some slower action. I really enjoyed the angles and the way you made the perspectives "pop" - I was hooked straight from the tunnel scene. You have a great sense of a motion. The bit with the anime-styled character was interesting too, in how you drew him so efficiently. He seemed a little out-of-place in a Madness toon, but was definitely enjoyable to see. Hoping that this wins this year. I'd love to swap notes with you sometime, too, as the style you work with is something I'd been looking to get into for a while.

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

The fight scene with the janitor was pretty slick and got some chuckles out of me. Your style's gotten better.

GabrielBarsch responds:

its the first time you give me a good review...it means alot to me, i always wanted to be a madness animator like you since 2007, thank you very much <3 and keep going the good work with stainville

Zombie Lulu Zombie Lulu

Someone mentioned it earlier, but this really reminded me of Gumball. This is quality stuff, man.

Goombario's Story Goombario's Story

Nostalgia'd pretty hard. Good effort, man. I liked the bit with Mario speaking through jumps. The voices were all pretty accurate to the characters, particularly Goombella and Bow. You even nailed down all of their little habits - even Kooper, though, personally, I feel he could've been toned down a bit.

I'd like to see more stuff like this from you soon.

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks Nuva, I knew you were a Paper Mario fan haha. Looking forward to your work also, including the next Stainville

Rockstar Jones Anthem Rockstar Jones Anthem

genius

stormgardens responds:

Incident:110A Incident:110A

Soundtrack on this one was dope. Liked the little easter egg after the credits scene. Keep grindin, mah man.