MURDER MURDER

I also ran into yetanotherjohn's issue. That needs fixings.

Otherwise, this was quite a peach to play. And I sure like peaches.

Oppa Gangnam Run Oppa Gangnam Run

This is essentially Canabalt with OPS and Slenderman slapped on top. And I loved every minute of it. Only issue is the hi-score system. It's a tad glitchy.

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

Nice little game. The clay models were a neat idea!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

You already know what positive things I have to say. I figured I'd use this review to state a couple bugs.

-Probably the biggest one is the "undefined" character in Arena Mode. After selecting him, I now have infinite $$. While extra cash is cool, it kinda makes the game a little less challenging.
-You probably get this one a lot, but after you die, you do not go back to the title screen. This happens in both arena and story modes.

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

Small bug...

I was at, what I think was, the end, but then I decided to venture back into the cave. Never came back out. Pretty basic game. Nothing really new.

Good Bye, My Love! Good Bye, My Love!

Totally underrated!

Concept was funny and simple. That's all you really need. Maybe a tad boring, but not enough to deter me from playing again.

Madness Lunacy Madness Lunacy

Obvious Mindchamber influence!

I loved his Madness games. And you emulated them pretty damn well. My only gripe is the difficulty. This is nasty hard. The enemies have pretty good accuracy and give you no mercy if you get knocked down. Haha!

Spudzy responds:

Haha, yeah i've used the same style from Mindchamber's madness games. And yeah, the game is abit hard, BUT THAT'S WHY IT'S FUN! :D

Madness: Air assault Madness: Air assault

Unbelievably glitchy and static.

Limited area of movement, unrealistic character movements, unoriginal and poorly arranged graphics, and nearly impossible to dodge and shoot.

EventHorizon responds:

Impossible to dodge and shoot?, are you sure you're talking about my game?

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Excellent!

Loved the first two installments. This was both far from disappointing and superior to the sequels in just about every way.

Just a quick question: I achieved every medal but did not unlock Everyone Is You Mode until I had achieved them all in one run-through. Is this supposed to happen?

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

Go tell it on the mountains?

Haha that's so fucked up.

ThinXIII responds: