All 21 art Reviews

Black Eye Black Eye

I don't SEE the point of this comic.

OhmNeuroFlux OhmNeuroFlux

I like this one a lot. Lots of movement and depth. It's a very symmetrical piece, not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but I think if you messed with the middle a little more, it would make the painting a little more interesting - like, maybe have the snake overlapping the semicircle that it's next to.

Did you manipulate the colors digitally at all?

Littleluckylink responds:

Hell yeah! Always looking for suggestions and whatnot, much appreciated, ol' bean. As far as digital manipulation goes, since I can't really scan my art, I usually take a digital photo of it, which tends to mess up the contrast and saturation above all other things. So basically any editing or touching up I do is to make the digital photo look as accurate to the real thing as possible.

Portrait of an @merican Portrait of an @merican

fak u al

Nevada Nevada

The Auditor's complex from MC8/9 is the same building that Hank invades from MC3. Here, they are drawn as two separate buildings.

liuzirui1122 responds:

wow I don't know this. Thanks for the correction

Les Lascars Fanart Les Lascars Fanart

I watched a 5-min segment of what I'm guessing is the movie or some sort of tv series.

Regardless, I liked it and I'm prolly gonna watch more of it. This piece is far from messy - rather, it's extremely dynamic. My eyes were whizzing all over the place looking at all the detail. You're getting a fave from me.

G3no responds:

i suggest you watch the movie, the series wasnt so good, according to what some friends said

Toelhos! Toelhos!

You forgot Fran.

Nah, seriously... good job!

Lara Croft Lara Croft

This is dope.

Kraken Kraken

Makes me think of Francisco Goya's style. Very good sense of lighting. I didn't realize how big the Kraken was til I saw that ship. Amazing work!

Hell's Gate. Hell's Gate.

Beautiful. Not only is the painting job that you did detailed and delicate, but you totally threw me off about the nature of this creature. At first I'm thinking it's this sweet, innocent sea slug-looking thing. Then you put it in a cold greyscale next to a ship for size comparison. And finally, there's this eerie image of it peaking above a foggy ocean. I've always been both fascinated and terrified by the thought of mythical sea creatures and this does just that.

Descend into Madness Descend into Madness

This is dope. I like the little text rings on Jebus. Keep doing more like this!